ECDAN—Early Childhood Development Action Network, provides helpful resources for parents, educators, administrators, child protection workers, health practitioners, and policymakers.
ECPC NEWS | Prominent ECPC member, H.E. Ambassador Anwarul K. Chowdhury chairs main panel discussion at the 2019 U.N. High-Level Forum on 'The Culture of Peace'—a concept that unites peoples of the world while also promoting diversity and respecting differences. Learn why many hands are needed to answer the urgent call-to-action.
ECPC NEWS | HE Ambassador Anwarul Chowdhury, Consortium member and champion of this historic UN resolution, points the way forward on the global path to peace where "Early Childhood Development is the beginning."
Read the 2019 ECPC publication, "Contributions of ECD programming to sustainable peace & development" that exemplifies the role of early childhood development (ECD) in supporting the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), in particular, Goal 16.
Join us in building an inclusive movement for peace, social justice and prevention of violence through using early childhood development strategies that enable the world community to advocate peace, security and sustainable development. Join our newsletter for breaking news, delivered directly to your inbox.
In the news
ECPC Podcast series "Pathways to Peace"
Building 'The Culture of Peace'
‘Culture of Peace’/paths to peace
Empowering children & families
Ecology & biology of peace
PBEA Learning for Peace
Child development programs across the globe
- The promise of early child development (ECD)
- Exemplars: ECD programs
- ECD program designs/evaluations
What science says
- The Beginning of Life (DOCU)
- Pathways to Peace (MIT Press)
- Children & families can build a more peaceful world (NDCAD)
- Advancing early childhood development (The Lancet series)
Theory of change
- Theory of change: ECD to peace
- Economic benefits of ECD investments
- Institutional capacity development
- Sustainable development
- Exemplars: Impact on global policy
Raising hope for vulnerable children & families
- Violence prevention/peace promotion
- Child protection & advocacy
- Child refugees & migrants
- Child trafficking
Emerging areas of science & innovation
- Emerging areas of science
- Global & regional networks
- Low- & middle-income country interventions
- Power/role of media & technology
- Empowering youth leaders
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
For breaking news and to stay connected, follow us on social media. Sign up to get our E-News delivered straight to your inbox.