♪ SING ALONG WITH US ♪ The ECPC premiers its new Anthem and song for hope “Seeds of Peace”. Performed at UNGA-78 at UNICEF House in NYC on 28 Sept 2023. Featuring ECPC Co-founder and former Yale Whiffenpoof tenor vocalist Kyle D. Pruett, and the celebrated Yale School of Music’s All-City Children’s Choir from the New Haven Public Schools.
Watch the video recording of this high-level UNGA session featuring eminent speakers who demonstrate by science and practice the importance of investing in Early Childhood Development as pathways to sustainable peace. Hear them advocate for the elevation of young children and families on the United Nations’ New Agenda for Peace.
“Hear our stories!” See the video recording of this lively intergenerational conversation on the power of youth activism and how best to engage the leaders of tomorrow! Featuring eminent youth advocates from Norway, Romania, Trinidad/Tobago, and USA. Hosted by ECPC members Dr. Kyle D. Pruett (Yale), Kyle King (Yale ‘24), and Aditi Shrikhande (UNICEF).
Can how we raise our children lead to a more peaceful world? Science says that Early Childhood Development (ECD) is a vital opportunity to promote a Culture of Peace, building a strong foundation for Resilience, Social Justice, and Social Cohesion. Meet the discussion panelists! Watch the video recording of the LIVE hybrid launch event!
Read the ECPC publication, "Contributions of ECD programming to sustainable peace & development" that exemplifies the role of early childhood development (ECD) in supporting the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), in particular, Goal 16.
ECPC Podcast series "Pathways to Peace"
Building 'The Culture of Peace'
‘Culture of Peace’/paths to peace
Empowering children & families
Ecology & biology of peace
PBEA Learning for Peace
Child development programs across the globe
- The promise of early child development (ECD)
- Exemplars: ECD programs
- ECD program designs/evaluations
What science says
- The Beginning of Life (DOCU)
- Pathways to Peace (MIT Press)
- Children & families can build a more peaceful world (NDCAD)
- Advancing early childhood development
Theory of change
- Ending cycles of violence
- Theory of change: ECD to peace
- Promoting evidence-based policy
- Economic benefits of ECD investments
- Institutional capacity development
Raising hope for vulnerable children & families
- ECPC Call to Action COVID-19
- Violence prevention/peace promotion
- Child protection & advocacy
- Child refugees & migrants
- Child trafficking
Emerging areas of science & innovation
- Emerging areas of science
- Global & regional networks
- Low- & middle-income country interventions
- Power/role of media & technology
- Empowering youth leaders
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
For breaking news and to stay connected, follow us on social media. Sign up to get our E-News delivered straight to your inbox.