► The ECPC joins with the Early Childhood Development Action Network (ECDAN) and other ECD global networks in calling for emergency response and humanitarian action for vulnerable children and families in Ukraine and surrounding countries. Included in this news report are ECPC member and other agency statements and appeals, and helpful resources for youth, parents, caregivers, clinicians and more.
Read this new policy brief that lays out the evidence showing that men as fathers can champion social change to raise children with a disposition toward peace, equity, and social inclusion.
Read the ECPC publication, "Contributions of ECD programming to sustainable peace & development" that exemplifies the role of early childhood development (ECD) in supporting the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), in particular, Goal 16.
Read the interactive ECPC Global Call to Action in Response to COVID-19 for Children in Fragile and Conflict Affected Settings: The Promise of Early Childhood Development. Share widely among your colleagues, networks, local policymakers and decision makers, and more. Available in Arabic, French and Spanish.
From Sesame Street to the front lines of evidence-based science and practice, comes real hope for building more peaceful societies using early childhood development strategies. A global team of 25 ECPC affiliated experts reveal a proven theory of change and sound a global call to action in this new 14-part video series.
ECPC Podcast series "Pathways to Peace"
Building 'The Culture of Peace'
‘Culture of Peace’/paths to peace
Empowering children & families
Ecology & biology of peace
PBEA Learning for Peace
Child development programs across the globe
- The promise of early child development (ECD)
- Exemplars: ECD programs
- ECD program designs/evaluations
What science says
- The Beginning of Life (DOCU)
- Pathways to Peace (MIT Press)
- Children & families can build a more peaceful world (NDCAD)
- Advancing early childhood development
Theory of change
- Ending cycles of violence
- Theory of change: ECD to peace
- Promoting evidence-based policy
- Economic benefits of ECD investments
- Institutional capacity development
Raising hope for vulnerable children & families
- ECPC Call to Action COVID-19
- Violence prevention/peace promotion
- Child protection & advocacy
- Child refugees & migrants
- Child trafficking
Emerging areas of science & innovation
- Emerging areas of science
- Global & regional networks
- Low- & middle-income country interventions
- Power/role of media & technology
- Empowering youth leaders
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
For breaking news and to stay connected, follow us on social media. Sign up to get our E-News delivered straight to your inbox.