ECPC endorses Toolkit on Nurturing the Spiritual Development of Young Children in the Early Years — A Contribution to the Protection of Children from Violence and the Promotion of their Holistic Well-Being. ►READ about the global TOOLKIT LAUNCH in Rome, Italy, and how you can ►DOWNLOAD the FREE toolkit.
New Blog series by The Working Group on Violence against Children of the Child Rights Connect, a Geneva based NGO and partner NGO of the Committee on the Rights of the Child. Ms Mikiko Otani, Chairperson of the United Nations Committee on the Rights of the Child, launched the series with her blog on early childhood and The Culture of Peace.
► RESOURCE HUB. The ECPC joins ECD global networks in calling for emergency response and humanitarian action for vulnerable children and families in Ukraine and surrounding countries, and beyond. Included in this news report are ECPC member and other agency statements and appeals, and helpful resources for youth, parents, caregivers, clinicians and more.
Read the ECPC publication, "Contributions of ECD programming to sustainable peace & development" that exemplifies the role of early childhood development (ECD) in supporting the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), in particular, Goal 16.
Read this new policy brief that lays out the evidence showing that men as fathers can champion social change to raise children with a disposition toward peace, equity, and social inclusion.
ECPC Podcast series "Pathways to Peace"
Building 'The Culture of Peace'
‘Culture of Peace’/paths to peace
Empowering children & families
Ecology & biology of peace
PBEA Learning for Peace
Child development programs across the globe
- The promise of early child development (ECD)
- Exemplars: ECD programs
- ECD program designs/evaluations
What science says
- The Beginning of Life (DOCU)
- Pathways to Peace (MIT Press)
- Children & families can build a more peaceful world (NDCAD)
- Advancing early childhood development
Theory of change
- Ending cycles of violence
- Theory of change: ECD to peace
- Promoting evidence-based policy
- Economic benefits of ECD investments
- Institutional capacity development
Raising hope for vulnerable children & families
- ECPC Call to Action COVID-19
- Violence prevention/peace promotion
- Child protection & advocacy
- Child refugees & migrants
- Child trafficking
Emerging areas of science & innovation
- Emerging areas of science
- Global & regional networks
- Low- & middle-income country interventions
- Power/role of media & technology
- Empowering youth leaders
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
For breaking news and to stay connected, follow us on social media. Sign up to get our E-News delivered straight to your inbox.