Date & Time:
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 - 9:30am
Add to Calendar
The webinar, the final in a series of eight webinars covering the INSPIRE strategies, will present the strategy “Education and life skills” in more depth and will include reflections on how they can be adapted for implementation in the time of COVID-19.
The eighth webinar will cover:
- Overview of the strategy and brief overview of findings from the Global status report on preventing violence against children 2020
- The Good School Toolkit
- KiVa and its nationwide scale up and international implementation
- NO Means NO Wordwide’s dual gender approach to preventing sexual and gender-based violence
- Q&A session with the experts
Confirmed speakers for the webinar include:
- Christophe Cornu (UNESCO),
- Dipak Naker (Raising Voices),
- Christina Salmivalli (University of Turku) and
- Hind Essayegh (No Means No Worldwide).
The webinar will be moderated by Alex Butchart (WHO).