Date & Time:
Monday, June 1, 2020 - 9:00am
Add to Calendar
Online Course for Teachers | Our Response to Support Educators during COVID-19 Pandemic
This course aims to create learning opportunities for teachers to:
- Get acquainted with the Arigatou International Ethics Education Framework and pedagogical approach and how it responds to the needs of the current context.
- Share each other’s contexts during COVID-19 and implications on children and education.
- Learn how to create safe, positive and empowering learning environments and opportunities for children and youth while fostering interfaith learning and collaboration.
- Identify concrete ways to strengthen children’s ability to reflect about the current situation and respond to the ethical challenges during and after the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Develop strategies to ensure children’s socio-emotional and spiritual well-being and to empower them as agents of positive change.