Please join us for an interactive learning session with organizations working on early childhood development (ECD) in conflict and crisis settings around the globe.
The briefing will explore the positive impact of ECD programs that promote nurturing care and provide safe play spaces, helping to mitigate the harmful effects of conflict and toxic stress on children.
Following the briefing, a reception will be held providing Congressional champions of ECD an opportunity to speak.
- Bill O’Keefe is Executive Vice President for Mission and Mobilization, Catholic Relief Services.
- Fan Tait, MD, FAAP is Chief Medical Officer, American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Sarah Gesiriech is Special Advisor, Children in Adversity, USAID.
- Pia Britto, PhD is Chief of Early Childhood Development, UNICEF.
- Danny Lavin is VP of International Projects, Sesame Workshop.
This is a widely attended event.
Please RSVP by November 12, 2019 to email@example.com
Sponsored by: American Academy of Pediatrics, Basic Education Coalition, Catholic Relief Services, Global Campaign for Education-US, The LEGO Group, RESULTS, RTI International, Sesame Workshop, UNICEF-USA.