On Wednesday, June 15th at 10am ET, please join the Alliance for Peacebuilding and the Institute for Economics & Peace (IEP) for the public launch of IEP’s 2022 Global Peace Index (GPI)—the world’s leading measure of global peacefulness. The launch will feature a dynamic, high-level panel to explore the compounding effects of conflict, COVID, and climate change and rising instability globally. The conversation will also dive into the importance of peacebuilding and conflict prevention programming to address these challenges and build sustainable peace, based on the GPI’s data-driven analysis of trends in peace.
The event will feature:
- Liz Hume, Executive Director, Alliance for Peacebuilding (moderator)
- Michael Collins, Executive Director, The Americas, Institute for Economics & Peace
- Rob Jenkins, Assistant to the Administrator, USAID
- Prabha Sankaranarayan, President & CEO, Mediators Beyond Borders
- Mike Jobbins, Vice President for Global Affairs and Partnerships
This event will be hybrid and take place at AfP’s offices: 1800 Massachusetts Ave NW, Suite 401, Washington, DC 20036. Only a limited number of attendees will be able to attend in-person. If you would like to do so, please email Nick Zuroski.