ISSA’s Annual Conference, offers a unique platform to listen to the world’s leading early childhood experts, an opportunity to learn from your peers and to share the knowledge and experience which you have gained while working in the field. ISSA aims to unite the knowledge and practice of researchers, practitioners, policy makers, parents and NGOs from around the world to explore themes through insightful discussions and interactive sessions, while sharing their wisdom and solutions.
This theme draws attention to the systemic nature and the shared responsibility we all hold for the environments in which young children live, learn, play and develop. Starting from the home environment - moving through the early childhood services and other spaces in neighborhoods, communities and cities - each experience along the way has the potential to shape the life of a young child.
- Extended deadline of abstract submissions – 18 February 2019
- Early bird registration – 1 March 2019
- Cancellation until 15 April – 80% refund
- Final date to request invitation letters for visa – 30 April 2019
- Cancellation between 15 April – 1 May - 50% refund
- Cancellation between 1 May – 10 June - 30% refund
- Cancellation after 10 June - no refund
- Final deadline of field visit registrations – 30 May 2019
- Final date for registrations – 10 June 2019
- Pre-conference events – 17 June 2019
- Conference days – 18-19 June 2019
- Field visits and city tours – 20 June 2019